PAL’s morning session is located in the York Village Elementary School (VES) cafeteria from 6:30am – until the start of school. Parents/Guardians walk their children to the VES cafe door, ring doorbell and sign them in, where they are supervised and involved in daily activities until the start of school.
Students attending York Middle School (YMS) will walk independently to school from PAL around 7:10am, as bus transportation is no longer offered.
Students who attend Village Elementary (VES) will walk to their classrooms when the bell rings. Students that attend Coastal Ridge Elementary School (CRES) are transported by bus to school from PAL.
PAL’s afternoon session is located in the Village Elementary School gymnasium/cafeteria from school dismissal until 6:00 pm.
- Village Elementary students will be dismissed from their classrooms and go directly to PAL.
- Coastal Ridge Elementary students are transported by school bus to the program.
- Middle School students walk independently from school to the program.
A balanced schedule of staff and child directed activities are planned daily in the areas of craft, indoor/outdoor sports, recess, games, homework club and free time.
Closings / School Vacations
- PAL follows the York school schedule.
- PAL does NOT operate during school vacations and snow days.
- The program will not operate if school is delayed or released early due to bad weather.