Provides health programs and food stamps.  Call 1-800-482-0790 or visit the State of Maine website:



Dial 211 or visit their website to connect to resources in your area:


York Community Action

Provides information and referrals for advocates and emergency assistance for shelter, utilities, heat or food.  Call 207-439-2699 or visit:


York Community Service Association

Help for people who live in York with emergency situations/needs like rent, medication, heat, food, etc.  Please call 207-363-5504 or visit:


York Hospital Financial Assistance Program

Offers free care and assistance to residents of Maine who qualify.  Call 207-351-2389 or visit:


Maine Coalition to End Domestic Violence

Statewide Domestic Violence Helpline 1-866-83-4HELP or visit: